Job Description & Requirements
- Field Service Engineer
- Business Generation Executive (Maidstone)
- Sales Account Manager (Maidstone)
Due to rapid expansion, a vacancy has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to cover our clients in Kent. This is an extremely customer focused role which will require the right candidate to carry out professional and efficient installation, breakdown and routine maintenance on a range of multi-functional devices and printing solutions to the highest standards. You will be encouraged to identify potential sales opportunities to help achieve the company’s growth.
Field Service Engineer requirements:
- An extensive knowledge and experience of MFD’s and Photocopiers such as Toshiba, Ricoh and Konica Minolta
- Proven customer handling skills
- Experience in network installation
- Troubleshooting expert
- A positive, adaptable and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Jodie Clarke, email@example.com attaching your CV.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to recruit an additional Business Generation Executive to join our Maidstone office. The position is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a fast-paced role with ambition to progress within the company.
- You will be dealing with a commercial customer base across Kent, appointing meetings for our successful sales team.
- Responsible for contacting new and existing customers, identifying relationships with the decision makers.
The Successful Candidate:
- Should have a bubbly, outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A background in a B2B and Sales environment is desirable but not essential
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Have strong termination
- A confident communicator with the ability to deal with people at high level
- Flexible hours (Full or part time)
- Basic salary + Bonus Scheme and Incentives
- Career progression
- Extensive training and development
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Danni Hollands.
Due to continued company growth, an opportunity has risen for a Sales Account Manager to join our Sales Team in Maidstone. Announced as Toshiba’s fastest growing dealer, this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team! This position is ideal for an outstanding salesperson, who has a proven record of success in the Managed Print Industry.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will preferably have experience of working in the Managed Print industry
- Must be actively driven and have a strong focus on developing and identifying new customers
- Be enthusiastic, determined and a good team player
- An outstanding communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with prospective customers at senior level
- Have excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to sell the company’s USP’s
- Competitive basic salary with excellent OTE potential for top performers
- Car allowance
- Incentive opportunities
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Amanda Kent.