Field Service Engineer
Due to rapid expansion, a vacancy has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to cover our clients in Kent. This is an extremely customer focused role which will require the right candidate to carry out professional and efficient installation, breakdown and routine maintenance on a range of multi-functional devices and printing solutions to the highest standards. You will be encouraged to identify potential sales opportunities to help achieve the company’s growth.
Field Service Engineer requirements:
- An extensive knowledge and experience of MFD’s and Photocopiers such as Toshiba, Ricoh and Konica Minolta
- Proven customer handling skills
- Experience in network installation
- Troubleshooting expert
- A positive, adaptable and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Amanda Kent, email@example.com attaching your CV.